Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light. 2003.
- 2 tablespoons tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced peeled English cucumber
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, combine the salad greens and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat.