- 6 cups mesclun (baby salad greens)
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 2 ounces blue cheese, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cold pressed flax oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mustard and vinegar in a bowl.
- Add olive oil in a thin stream, whisking the whole time with a fork.
- Add flax oil and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- Mix greens and pine nuts and dressing.
- Garnish with sliced blue cheese.