1/2 Photos of Mesa Grill Bread/Rolls
1 hr 15 mins
Source: Bobby Flay Adopted 9/06 (Mean Chef)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put yeast, water and sugar in mixer bowl and let proof.
- 2Meanwhile put water and salt in saucepan, bring to boil, add polenta, bring to boil again stirring, remove from heat.
- 3Add flour,milk and brown sugar to yeast/water, add polenta, stir/mix/knead (depending on whether you are doing it by hand or mixer with dough hook) until it is soft as a baby's ass but a bit sticky.
- 4Cover with plastic, proof for 15 minutes.
- 5Form loaves/rolls, cover with towel and proof for 1/2 hour.
- 6Score loaves/rolls,egg wash and sprinkle with additional polenta.
- 7Bake at 350 until golden.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mesa Grill Bread/Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1476.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 3577.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 301.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 42.6 g