- 1 (11 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Add corn and milk to a large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add in muffin mix, cheese, chiles, and olives; stir to mix.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 9x9 inch casserole dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes; let cool about 10 minutes before serving.