Recipe by TiaGem
This would make a great snack when you are out hiking in the woods or when you need an energy boost at work. You could also give it as a food gift for the holidays in a paper bag that you may want to personally decorate.
- 3 cups round honey-nut flavor toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds or 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup dried apple, finely chopped
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Farenheit.
- Combine all ingredients except condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Pour the milk over the mixture, stirring until well coated.
- Spread the mix out on a shallow baking pan and bake 45-50 minutes or until the mix is golden brown and has begun drying, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and transfer the mix onto aluminum foil to cool.
- Break the mix up into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge.