Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are nice to have with coffee for a light breakfast on Thanksgiving Day.
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix milk, oil, orange peel, and egg. Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix lightly and add cranberries and nuts.
- Fill paper muffin cups half full and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Note: These are also good with 1/2 cup chopped dates instead of cranberries.
haven't made this yet but I think these will be heavenly..TY