Recipe by Annacia
An "egg-citing" holiday drink!.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Wow, what a nice pick-me-up in the afternoon. Of course, I added more coffee to cut down on the sweetness and it was just right. DH loved it just the way it was! I didn't try the cocoa powder, but I am quite sure it would be delicious. Made for PRMR, December 2012.
- 28.34 g chocolate syrup (or rum)
- 56.69 g hot fresh espresso (or strong coffee)
- 113.39-170.09 g steamed eggnog
- cocoa powder (to garnish) (optional)
- grated nutmeg (to garnish) (optional)