Recipe by Annacia
An "egg-citing" holiday drink!.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Wow, what a nice pick-me-up in the afternoon. Of course, I added more coffee to cut down on the sweetness and it was just right. DH loved it just the way it was! I didn't try the cocoa powder, but I am quite sure it would be delicious. Made for PRMR, December 2012.
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup (or rum)
- 2 ounces hot fresh espresso (or strong coffee)
- 4 -6 ounces steamed eggnog
- cocoa powder (to garnish) (optional)
- grated nutmeg (to garnish) (optional)