Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen margarita mix
- 3⁄4 cup tequila
- 3 tablespoons frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Add the first 5 ingredients to the container of a blender.
- Fill blender with ice to 5-cup level, and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
We serve this drink every year at our Christmas party and people always ask for the recipe. We put it in a glass dispenser with a pouring spout, float orange slices and cranberries on top. It is delicious