Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is quick and easy. Great to serve or give for the holidays.
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package cranberry-orange relish
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- *NOTE: Ocean Spray Cran-fruit for Chicken comes in a plastic container & is on the shelf by the canned cranberry sauce (choose cranberry-orange or cranberry-raspberry).
- Combine ingredients.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° (325° if using glass pans) for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
- Let stand in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
This is a very moist bread, & I was obviously very pleased with the results! I did make one change--'cause I like cranberries so much--by adding a cup of the dried ones. I only wished that part of the loaf would have survived a little longer, but after 6 hours around just 3 of us......! Soooo many thanks for this one!
This makes a BIG loaf of bread. I've never made bread using Miracle Whip before. This came out very moist and I like the addition of the nuts. I baked this in my Pampered Chefs stone loaf pan at 325 degrees. I needed to add 20 more minutes of baking time, it could have baked longer still. I have one more container of the relish, so I will made this again in regular tin loaf pans but I'll wait until Thanksgiving. Elaine thank you for sharing this recipe. Made for PAC Fall 2006