Recipe by ElaineAnn
This is quick and easy. Great to serve or give for the holidays.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This is a very moist bread, & I was obviously very pleased with the results! I did make one change--'cause I like cranberries so much--by adding a cup of the dried ones. I only wished that part of the loaf would have survived a little longer, but after 6 hours around just 3 of us......! Soooo many thanks for this one!
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package cranberry-orange relish
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- *NOTE: Ocean Spray Cran-fruit for Chicken comes in a plastic container & is on the shelf by the canned cranberry sauce (choose cranberry-orange or cranberry-raspberry).
- Combine ingredients.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° (325° if using glass pans) for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
- Let stand in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.