Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes 2 litres. If you want a non-alcoholic punch replace the sparking wine with lemonade.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 strawberry-flavored tea bags, &
- mango-flavored tea bag
- 1⁄3 cup mint leaf
- 0.55 lb fresh strawberries, quartered lenghtways
- 0.44 lb frozen mixed berries
- 3 1⁄4 cup sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 3 1⁄4 cup sparkling wine, chilled
- Pour boiling water into a heatproof jug. Add teabags and stand for 5 minutes Drain and discard tea bags.
- Place cooled tea, mint leaves, strawberries and mixed berries into a large punch bowl or 2 large jugs. Add apple cider. Slowly add sparking wine and serve.
This is a very big hit with my four "taste testers" (children).