Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a treasured adoptee. Here is Mermaid's original description of this recipe: This is a fast, delicious dip that is a definite crowd pleaser. This appetizer can easily be doubled or tripled to accomodate your guest list.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 -2 cup cheddar cheese
- Drain artichoke hearts and chilies.
- Mix together in glass bowl or pan with mayo.
- Cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Great dip! Artichokes are one of my favorite veggies so it was a shoo-in that I would love this but my picky DD who doesn't like artichokes ALSO liked this dip! So cool! Thanks for posting!
Delicious! I served this as part of our Christmas Eve appetizers and it was a big hit. The green chiles add really big flavor. Thanks for sharing!
Mmmm, the mix of flavors in this is just wonderful! I used veggie sticks to dip, and really ate this as a meal. I used plain artichoke hearts, but I bet the marinated ones would be excellent as well. I am going to try this combo in a quiche soon. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe.