Bay Haven Inn's Note:
I've been searching for this recipe for years and finally found one close enough to modify. The modifications make it way different than the one I found on All Recipes. Great on a nice, fat steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee mushrooms, onions, peppercorns in butter, adding garlic for last couple minutes.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients,.
- 3Simmer to reduce by half at medium/low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4Keep warm at low heat until service, stir it when you walk by.
- 5Serve over steak. Sauce will be a rich brown color and peppercorns should be al dente.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Merlot Peppercorn Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 182.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g