Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
You like mashed potatoes????? Try this one for an excellent, delicious variation.
Make and share this Merlin Mashed Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Mash potatoes well.
- Add cream cheese and whip well.
- Add remaining ingredients and whip again.
- Bake casserole at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
A creamy, buttery potato dish that went well with roasted turkey. The instructions do not list what size casserole to use, so I used an 8x8 inch which I thought worked very well. I also used a light coating of canola oil spray in the casserole as I wasn't sure if the potatoes would stick. Made for Spring 2009 Pick A Chef.