1/2 Photos of Merlie's Taco Pasta Salad
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
I have a dear friend from Illinois that made this pasta salad for me and my family when she was here visiting me in Montreal. Its makes a ton of salad but its ever so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta and set aside.
- 2Brown Ground beef and add taco mix as directed on package.
- 3Add half the onions and peppers and saute till lightly softened.
- 4Transfer to a large bowl then add the remaining ingredients.
- 5Use 1 1/2 bottles of dressing and add more if you like it juicier.
- 6Serve warm or chilled the next day.
- 7I noticed I enjoyed it even more the second day once the flavours had a chance to mingle.
- 8I have never seen Western salad dressing here in Canada -- Merlie brought it from the states.
- 9This makes a huge amount -- good for big family get-togethers or PotLucks.
- 10If I made it again I would half all the ingredients.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Merlie's Taco Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 193.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
western salad dressing