Chef #652263's Note:
Finger lickin, sweet and spicy goodness!!! Great flavor with minimum salt content.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mexican chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1Use McCormick's Hot Mexican chili powder or equiv.
- 2Use McCormick's Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning Blend or equiv.
- 3Mix all ingredients in a bowl or ziplock bag.
- 4Use generously as a rib rub or it is a great low salt seasoning for any type of meat.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Merkman's Latest Rib Rub
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning