Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Finger lickin, sweet and spicy goodness!!! Great flavor with minimum salt content.
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Mexican chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- Use McCormick's Hot Mexican chili powder or equiv.
- Use McCormick's Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning Blend or equiv.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or ziplock bag.
- Use generously as a rib rub or it is a great low salt seasoning for any type of meat.
This rub was awesome...not to spicy! It was perfect for our Baby Back Ribs! I didn't have any garlic pepper seasoning so I used lemon pepper instead. Turned out great! Although, next time I plan on using the garlic pepper seasoning instead...bet it gives ribs a whole different flavor. Thanks for sharing!!!!