Recipe by merk
Finger lickin, sweet and spicy goodness!!! Great flavor with minimum salt content.
Top Review by Capncrunch
This rub was awesome...not to spicy! It was perfect for our Baby Back Ribs! I didn't have any garlic pepper seasoning so I used lemon pepper instead. Turned out great! Although, next time I plan on using the garlic pepper seasoning instead...bet it gives ribs a whole different flavor. Thanks for sharing!!!!
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Mexican chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Use McCormick's Hot Mexican chili powder or equiv.
- Use McCormick's Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper Seasoning Blend or equiv.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or ziplock bag.
- Use generously as a rib rub or it is a great low salt seasoning for any type of meat.