Recipe by The Finicky Chef
Beware: These are tasty little devils! For a flair, add food coloring or change flavors by using different extracts, mint chips, coconut, or whatever ingredient you choose.
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg whites while gradually adding sugar; keep beating at medium-high speed until stiff.
- Add salt, vanilla; fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Cover 2 cookie sheets with foil or parchment paper; drop batter by teaspoon onto cookie sheets.
- Place cookie sheets in oven; turn oven OFF! Do not open the door for 6 hours or overnight.