Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are nice Christmas cookies if you like light and fluffy with chocolate kisses!
Make and share this Meringue Surprises recipe from Food.com.
- Combine egg whites, vanilla and salt.
- Beat until STIFF but not dry, takes a good 5 minutes.
- Beat in sugar gradually until stiff and satiny.
- Fold in chocolate pieces.
- Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 300F for 30 minutes.
My mom has made these cookies since I can remember. I add some green or red food coloring and once in awhile I will add some crushed candy canes for a nice chocolate mint. LOVE THEM! They melt in your mouth