Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are nice Christmas cookies if you like light and fluffy with chocolate kisses!
Make and share this Meringue Surprises recipe from Food.com.
- Combine egg whites, vanilla and salt.
- Beat until STIFF but not dry, takes a good 5 minutes.
- Beat in sugar gradually until stiff and satiny.
- Fold in chocolate pieces.
- Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 300F for 30 minutes.
My mom has made these cookies since I can remember. I add some green or red food coloring and once in awhile I will add some crushed candy canes for a nice chocolate mint. LOVE THEM! They melt in your mouth