Recipe by Abby C
Wow! These cookies are so great. With only 20 calories!
Top Review by Nadine Cherry
This reminds me of a recipe I use to make for my family, except you added 4 cups of Corn Flakes in it, and baked it for 5 min. longer. This is a good recipe when you are trying to watch your fat in-take.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Blend egg whites, sugar, salt and vanilla in top of double boiler.
- Place over boiling water; beat with rotary beater, scraping bottom and side of pan occasionally, until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto 2 lightly greased baking sheets.
- (Drop all mixture onto the 2 baking sheets; bake only 1 baking sheet at a time.) Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Immediately remove from baking sheet.