- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (softened)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Spray a 9x13" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix devil's food cake mix, softened margarine and one egg together.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Then mix cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and remaining two eggs.
- Pour cream cheese mixture on top of cake base.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Put in oven and bake 40-45 minutes (until top is golden and crispy).
- Cool and serve.