1/6 Photos of Mep's Easy, Tasty Tilapia
HEP MEP's Note:
This is the way I throw this fish together. I have tons of frozen tilapia in my freezer and this works for me - easy and low-sodium.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and add lemon juice to taste.
- 2Lay tilapia filets in a broiler-safe pan.
- 3Brush each side with butter/lemon mixture.
- 4Broil, turning often and basting with butter till fish begins to flake easily.
- 5On last round, add pepper and a sprinkling of Old Bay seasoning on each side.
- 6Eat. It's yummy and good for you!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mep's Easy, Tasty Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning