Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the way I throw this fish together. I have tons of frozen tilapia in my freezer and this works for me - easy and low-sodium.
- 2 tablespoons butter, for each filet (approx.)
- fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tilapia fillet
- Melt butter and add lemon juice to taste.
- Lay tilapia filets in a broiler-safe pan.
- Brush each side with butter/lemon mixture.
- Broil, turning often and basting with butter till fish begins to flake easily.
- On last round, add pepper and a sprinkling of Old Bay seasoning on each side.
- Eat. It's yummy and good for you!
This was really good. I did cut the butter down. I only used a tablespoon per fillet. I also didn't add any lemon juice. I used 6 fillets and cooked at 350 for 30 minutes. We all enjoyed this.
This was very good. It came out moist but just a tad bland (for my tastes). I'll make it again, but with lots more lemon juice and a tiny bit of salt.