Recipe by jnpj
This is a great sweet party snack. Cheerios get slathered in chocolate and butterscotch.
Top Review by Mommy2two
This is really good! I used some Fiber One (original) and peanuts instead of some of the Cheerios. I could sit and eat this all day (and so could my kids!) Thanks for sharing this recipe with us, it's a keeper!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (15 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together with butter over low heat, stirring until blended. Pour over Cheerios and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into large paper grocery bag. Pour in the coated cheerios. Close bag tightly and shake well.