Recipe by Galley Devil
Just a little something I found in a magazine.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Almost 4 1/2 stars. It looked nice, tasted fine but wasn't anything special. I used scallion onions, flat leaf parsley which I added most into the omelette though the recipe was unclear about that I think that was the idea, then I garnished it with the rest. I used cherry tomatoes, and left out the green pepper per preference. For the salt I used sea salt. I liked how the eggs were blended so the omelette came out half moon shape with ease. I will use that technique again but I don't think I will make this particular omelette.
- 9 eggs
- 200 g onions, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 300 g green peppers, diced
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- butter, to taste
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs well.
- Add salt and whisk again.
- In a frying pan, heat butter and saute the vegetables, except parsley, until almost done.
- Add the eggs to the sauteed vegetables.
- Add more salt if required.
- Garnish with more parsley and serve hot.