Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I posted this recipe for Kittencal's hubby John because he likes bourbon & spicy things ......... enjoy!
- 1 ounce Bourbon
- 1⁄4 fresh lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeno pepper, deseeded
- 2 ounces passion fruit juice
- 2 ounces guava juice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well & strain into a rocks glass filled with ice, making sure that all peppers remain in the shaker.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Well you know why I just had to try this! I made this over the weekend for a small get together, omited the guava juice, couldn't find it! DH loved this, thanks Marg!...Kitten:)