- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, paprika and cinnamon. Toss the potato strips into mixture, to coat well, and spread onto baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and brown sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.