Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from the food network website. These are amazing. I didn't cut them in the slices like fries I cut them in thin slices.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, paprika and cinnamon. Toss the potato strips into mixture, to coat well, and spread onto baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and brown sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
this is an awesomely simple and delicious recipie! a do over in our house.
Perfect. Love the gooey brown sugar! Had this with some leftover ham. Thanks RachelB-KY for sharing. Made for Theirs, Yours, & Mine game.
Yummy sweet potato fries! I liked the salty/sweet combo of the brown sugar/cinnamon and salt. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2012