Recipe by PaulaG
Memphis, TN is famous for Elvis Presley, Graceland and fantastic barbecue. This is my version of those famous ribs.
Top Review by Golf Gal
Paula G, thank you for this great recipe. We made it for our dinner group and boy where we the talk of the neighbor. We also used the Memphis Barbecue sauce that you recommend. The only thing we did different was cook them for about 5 hours and the meat just fell off the bones, I think that is what impressed our dinner guest. Thank you for making our night a big success.
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 -5 lbs baby back ribs
- 1 -2 cup barbecue sauce (I use Memphis Barbecue Sauce recipe 99023)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the ribs and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place each slab of ribs on a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil and rub well with rib rub.
- Seal the foil and place in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and place sealed packed in a 275 degree preheated oven.
- Cook for 3 to 4 hours or until tender.
- Baste both sides of ribs with Memphis Barbecue Sauce recipe 99023 and grill 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Serve with extra sauce and lots of paper towels.