1/5 Photos of Memphis Style Baby Back Ribs
Memphis, TN is famous for Elvis Presley, Graceland and fantastic barbecue. This is my version of those famous ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the ribs and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Place each slab of ribs on a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil and rub well with rib rub.
- 3Seal the foil and place in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- 4Remove from refrigerator and place sealed packed in a 275 degree preheated oven.
- 5Cook for 3 to 4 hours or until tender.
- 6Baste both sides of ribs with Memphis Barbecue Sauce recipe 99023 and grill 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- 7Serve with extra sauce and lots of paper towels.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Memphis Style Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1405.9
- Calories from Fat 883
- Total Fat 98.1 g
- Saturated Fat 35.4 g
- Cholesterol 381.0 mg
- Sodium 2121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 105.0 g