Little Bee's Note:
I got this from a Southern cooking website. I LOVE chicken casseroles and this one is my favorite. I especially love it with the cranberry relish! This is comfort food at its best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the chicken cubes in bottom of a 2-quart flat casserole dish.
- 2Dilute soup with milk and pour over top of chicken.
- 3Combine celery and onion, cook in broth until tender. (If you do not have broth and have used canned chicken cubes, use 1 cup water, 1/2 stick butter and 1 chicken bouillon cube instead). Make dressing by combining broth, celery, onion, egg, stuffing and parsley flakes.
- 4Spread the dressing on top of the soup, sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until it's bubbling and brown. Serve with heaping spoons of Cranberry relish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Memories of Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.3 mg
- Sodium 752.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing