Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy recipe for good old fashioned banana pudding. My husband begs for more!
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 box vanilla wafer
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
- 4 -5 ripe bananas
- Mix Cool Whip, pudding, sour cream, and milk together in large mixing bowl.
- Layer wafers, sliced bananas, and pudding until all ingredients are used.
- Leave enough pudding mix to cover top.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Best if prepared a day ahead of time.