Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 hrs
My husband's favorite pasta salad, passed down from my Grandma (Mema). (This makes A BUNCH!! The serving size says 12, but that is just a guess)
- 453.59 g thin spaghetti (I usually use rotini pasta though)
- 473.18 ml chopped ham
- 473.18 ml chopped colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped black olives
- 59.14 ml chopped green olives
- 49.61 g package Italian salad dressing mix
- 226.79 g bottle Italian dressing
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; run under cold water and drain well.
- Mix everything together in a large bowl and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
I halfed the recipe and then modified by using 1/2 cup of ham and 1/2 cup of cheese. I used Jalapeno Pepper Jack for a change. Really a great dinner salad for a 90 degree day. We love it and will use it many times.