Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my hisbands favorite spinach salad. Sometimes I would grill extra chicken breast and add it to our salads.
- 5 cups torn spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion, wedges
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked,crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup kraft Catalina dressing or 1 cup French dressing
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
- Serve with dressing.
- Special Extra: Prepare as directed, adding 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled, cut into strips.
Wow, what a find! We loved this salad. The ingredients compliment each other beautifully and it's great to fix when it is really hot outside and you just want something light. I didn't use 1 cup of dressing, we just drizzled the Catalina over the individual salads and it was yummy!