Recipe by petlover
I found this on the internet. I had this fondue last week at the Melting Pot and is was amazing. They also served this with green apples in addition .
- 5 ounces light beer
- 3 ounces chopped cooked spinach
- 3 ounces chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 demitasse spoon of minced garlic
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 turns cracked black pepper
- 3 cups of cubed bread, french or 3 cups rye meal or 3 cups pumpernickel bread
- 2 cups vegetables, coliflower or 2 cups carrots or 2 cups celery or 2 cups broccoli
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the beer on high heat until hot, add spinach, artichoke hearts and minced garlic and stir with a fork.
- Slowly add shredder cheddar. Whip continuously with a fork. Continue to add cheese and whip until your cheese is a "warm honey" consistency.
- Add pepper and stir with a fork until the consistency is uniform.
- Turn the heat down to low, place bread and vegetables in to a basket or platter.
- Skewer bread and vegetables and dip into cheese fondue.