I found this on the internet. I had this fondue last week at the Melting Pot and is was amazing. They also served this with green apples in addition .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces light beer
- 3 ounces chopped cooked spinach
- 3 ounces chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 demitasse spoon of minced garlic
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 turns cracked black pepper
- 3 cups of cubed bread, french or 3 cups rye meal or 3 cups pumpernickel bread
- 2 cups vegetables, coliflower or 2 cups carrots or 2 cups celery or 2 cups broccoli
- 1Heat the beer on high heat until hot, add spinach, artichoke hearts and minced garlic and stir with a fork.
- 2Slowly add shredder cheddar. Whip continuously with a fork. Continue to add cheese and whip until your cheese is a "warm honey" consistency.
- 3Add pepper and stir with a fork until the consistency is uniform.
- 4Turn the heat down to low, place bread and vegetables in to a basket or platter.
- 5Skewer bread and vegetables and dip into cheese fondue.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melting Pot Spinach Artichoke Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 412.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: