Recipe by craftymama22
Another RecipeZaar member posted this recipe after seeing it made on TV. I'm posting it a second time to clarify the measurements. My husband and I love the Melting Pot and we think this cheese fondue tastes just like theirs!
Top Review by dogsandwoods
This recipe was just what I was looking for! I used sharp cheddar with cream cheese. It would have been improved with a milder cheese partnered with the cream cheese. Other than that, I followed this recipe and it turned out just fine. We dipped garlic bread and zucchini sticks for a complete meal. Thank you for posting!
- 4 ounces beer
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 shakes mustard powder
- 8 ounces cheese (cheddar, colby, monterrey jack all work well)
- pepper, to taste
- 3 -4 shakes Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler, pour in beer.
- Add garlic and mustard powder. Stir.
- Add cheese, a little bit at a time. Mix, let melt, then add more. Continue until all cheese has been added.
- Add pepper and wostershire sauce. Fold.
- Dip different varieties of bread (white, rye, pumpernickel), cauliflower, carrots, apples, broccoli into cheese fondue and ENJOY!