Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I loved this when we visited the Melting Pot so I tracked it down and placed it on here
Make and share this Melting Pot Bananas Foster Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 banana (sliced into 1/4-inch slices)
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 lb light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup banana liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- Melt butter over low heat. Add brown sugar, cinnamon & vanilla extract, mix until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; add banana liqueur and Capt. Morgan's Spiced Rum.
- Transfer to 2 quart container. Refrigerate. Slurry Shelf Life: 7 Days.
- Set aside in a dressing boat 1 ounce of slurry and banana. Turn burner to high. Place 4 ounces white chocolate into fondue pot liner. Heat to 125 degrees. When hot, add slurry to white chocolate. Flambé with 151 proof Rum, allow sugar to begin to caramelize. Sprinkle cinnamon into flames to create sparkle effect, mix chocolate mixture well, turn burner to low and enjoy!
Made this tonight for my husband's birthday and everyone LOVED it! Forget the dippers...we could have poured in into glasses and drank it! So incredibly good! Thank you for the recipe! :)
Hi! I reviewed this yesterday (5 stars) since I've made it several times using the Melting Pot's BF Fondue recipe which I happened to misplace & printed this one out (same name, ingreds.). However, last night I made it again using this recipe & realized why "luvtocook" gave it a 1 star! This recipe says to use 1 oz of slurry w/4 oz of white choc...which I did & it was just solid/hard! Then I remembered that's not what my original recipe said to do! Since I couldn't remember exactly how much slurry it said to pour in, I just warmed it back up & kept pouring it in until it seemed "dip-able." I ended up just pouring the whole thing into the chocolate & it was just like my other recipe...absolutely delicious!! We always have a choc. fondue & this one & last night we decided to just have this one from now on!