Recipe by 917807
I loved this when we visited the Melting Pot so I tracked it down and placed it on here
Top Review by tmarlin6
Made this tonight for my husband's birthday and everyone LOVED it! Forget the dippers...we could have poured in into glasses and drank it! So incredibly good! Thank you for the recipe! :)
- 1⁄2 banana (sliced into 1/4-inch slices)
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 lb light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup banana liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup rum
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over low heat. Add brown sugar, cinnamon & vanilla extract, mix until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat; add banana liqueur and Capt. Morgan's Spiced Rum.
- Transfer to 2 quart container. Refrigerate. Slurry Shelf Life: 7 Days.
- Set aside in a dressing boat 1 ounce of slurry and banana. Turn burner to high. Place 4 ounces white chocolate into fondue pot liner. Heat to 125 degrees. When hot, add slurry to white chocolate. Flambé with 151 proof Rum, allow sugar to begin to caramelize. Sprinkle cinnamon into flames to create sparkle effect, mix chocolate mixture well, turn burner to low and enjoy!