Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Cream butter and sugar and work in other ingredients.
- Roll into small balls, place on greased trays, press down each biscuit with a fork (this mixture may be put through a biscuit forcer).
- Bake about 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Put together with your favourite icing.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.
Hi, I'm Lynn Remmers originally from Wellington, & have been looking forever for this fantastic recipe! Thank you very much.
Have been looking for this one for years, I dont flatten it out to cook. Boy are they great. Specially from another home towner. X jackie Gibbs.
Brilliant recipe. Didn't last long AT ALL. I added 1 tsp of vanilla though. But I'm a vanilla freak. I'll defiantly be making these again :) Two thumbs up