Recipe by Minoush
Easy and a bit of a cheat as far as 'proper' cooking is concerned but it tastes great.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons pesto sauce
- 6 teaspoons boursin cheese (or another soft cheese, I'm sure brie would be nice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Smear the chicken with pesto (I usually make a few small incisions to allow the flavour to seep in).
- Cook on about 200 degrees for roughly 20 mins, or untill the chicken is white in the middle.
- Make an incision length ways across the top of the chicken breast as deep as you can without slicing through the bottom.
- Spoon the cheese into the crevice.
- Put back in the oven for another ten minutes.