Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and a bit of a cheat as far as 'proper' cooking is concerned but it tastes great.
Make and share this Melting Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Smear the chicken with pesto (I usually make a few small incisions to allow the flavour to seep in).
- Cook on about 200 degrees for roughly 20 mins, or untill the chicken is white in the middle.
- Make an incision length ways across the top of the chicken breast as deep as you can without slicing through the bottom.
- Spoon the cheese into the crevice.
- Put back in the oven for another ten minutes.