1/1 Photo of Melting Butter Cookies
Chef #939163's Note:
Delicous little bites of butter cookie with yummy icing you can doctor up to suit your taste. I like almond and peppermint. I usually put the frosting into a piping bag and make swirls on the top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream butter until fluffy.
- 3Add in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- 4Mix in flour and cornstarch slowly.
- 5Roll into 1" balls and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes until bottoms are light brown.
- 8For icing, melt butter and mix in flavoring (i.e. almond, peppermint.) If its too stiff, mix in a little milk at a time.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melting Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: