Melanie Murray's Note:
This is so delicious. I am not sure where this recipe came from but being the cheesecake lover I am, it is a keeper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute.
- 2Heat gelatin; stir until dissolved.
- 3Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 5Gradually beat in cream, vanilla and gelatin mixture until smooth.
- 6Pour into crust.
- 7In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- 8Transfer to a heavy duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag.
- 9Pipe a circle of chocolate in center of cheesecake.
- 10Pipe evenly spaced thin circles about 1/2 inches apart over filling.
- 11Beginning with the center circle, pull a toothpick through circles toward the outer edge.
- 12Wipe toothpick clean.
- 13Repeat the pattern until the cake is lined with melted chocolate on top.
- 14Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting.
- 15You can create a web look on top of cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melted Chocolate Top Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.4
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 115.7 mg
- Sodium 497.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g