Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy fudge for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange food coloring (optional)
- Butter an 8x8 baking pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the sugars, butter, condensed milk, pumpkin, and spices.
- Heat until all the ingredients are combined and begin to boil. Stirring constantly, allow the mixture to boil for about 10 minutes or until is reaches 234 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in the white chocolate chips, marshmallow crème, and vanilla until all ingredients are fully combined and the chips are melted.
- Immediately pour the fudge into your prepared baking dish and let sit on a wire rack for at least 2 hours to cool and store in your refrigerator.
- Cut the fudge into squares and enjoy the pieces as they melt in your mouth.