1/4 Photos of Melt N Mix Shortbread
Shortbread recipe found in "Women's Weekly: The Big Book of Beautiful Biscuits" ENJOY!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over low heat, allow to cool slightly.
- 2Sift icing sugar and cornflour into bowl, add sugar.
- 3Add butterand vanilla, beat mixture until thick and creamy.Add sifted flour, mix well.
- 4Press mixture into 18 cm x 28 cm (7in x 11in) baking pan (lamington tin in AUS), smooth over with a spatula; mark into fingers with sharp knife.
- 5Prick each finger decoratively with a fork.
- 6Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes or until light golden.
- 7Cut into fingers while still warm. Cool in tin.
- 8BEST SHORTBREAD EVA! :D.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt N Mix Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (671 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 72.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g