Recipe by KimmieOH
Add some Zip to your grilled steak! Cook time is to your desired doneness.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
The taste is great but it makes way too much for 2 pounds of steak. I even cut it in half and had a lot left over. But it was great on the steak and DH really liked the juices that ran off. Thanks for posting.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs sirloin steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine butter, garlic, onion powder, salt, parsley flakes and lemon juice; mix well.
- Place mixture down the center of a 12 square piece of waxed paper and roll into a log.
- Wrap tightly and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- Season both sides of the steaks with pepper, broil or grill steaks.
- As the steaks are cooking place four ¼ thick slices of the seasoned butter on the steaks.
- Just prior to serving place a slice of the buttered mixture on each steak.