Melt in Your Mouth Simmered Chicken
- 1 package broad egg noodles cooked per instructions on package drained and mixed with 1 tbsp butter.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the chicken.
- Cook for several minutes each side.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Add the tomatoes, green pepper, mushrooms, ham, wine, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer slowly for 3/4 hour until very tender.
- Remove chicken and stir in tomato paste, increase heat and boil sauce while stirring for 1 minute.
- Put chicken on top of hot broad egg noodles, spoon sauce over, garnish with parsley and pimiento.