Recipe by Gingerbee
Marinating this meat overnight is the secret to this melt-in-your-mouth roast pork. If you're a pork lover, this is the recipe for you! Try it once and you'll do it again and again.
Top Review by Dreamgoddess
What can I say.....WOW! This pork tenderloin was absolutely delicious and the sauce really added a wonderful flavor to the meat. The whole family enjoyed it and I'll defintely be cooking this one again. I didn't cook it 3 hours though. After the first hour at 325 degrees, I turned the oven up to 350 and it was done at the end of 2 hours. Thanks for a wonderful recipe!!
- 1814.36 g pork tenderloin
Marinade 3 to 12 hours
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 3 scallions (stems only finely chopped)
- 177.44 ml dry white wine
Gravy for roasted pork
- 1 kg packageknorr demi-glace
- 118.29 ml sweet and sour plum sauce
- 14.79 ml honey
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 118.29 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork in marinade, turning often to make sure meat is completely exposed to the mixture.
- Place meat and marinade into roasting pan in a 475°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 325°F and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 3 hours.
- Remove meat from roasting pan to a platter and allow it to rest 1/2 hour before slicing and serving.
- For the Gravy: Dissolve corn starch in water and add the ingredients for the gravy (above) to the juices left in the roasting pan.
- Heat on stovetop, on medium heat and stir until it thickens.
- It's ready to serve with stir fried mushrooms, broccoli, red sweet pepper, cauliflower and carrots!