Recipe by From the 'Burg
Yummy for anytime - peppermints are my sons' favorite candy so he likes me to make this year round. (Prep time does not include chill time)
- 12 ounces good quality white chocolate
- 24 hard peppermint candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate into a double broiler over medium heat or in microwave. Stir constantly until smooth.
- Crush candies in a plastic bag with rolling pin. Tap to break into small pieces. Separate out larger pieces from dust/small pieces.
- Add melted chocolate to smaller pieces and stir to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and pour chocolate.candy mixture onto paper. Spread smooth to about 1/4" thickness.
- Top with larger candy pieces and gently press into chocolate.
- Chill in refridgerator to firm.