- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brown sugar, 1/4 C butter and corn syrup. Spread in greased 8 inch square pan; set aside.
- Unroll can of crescent rolls, seal seams; spread with 1/4 C butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over butter; sprinkle with pecans.
- Roll up jelly roll style, starting with the long side; seal edge. Cut roll into 16 slices; place in prepared pan.
- Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before inverting onto serving plate.