Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Source: cookie monster (Copykat)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine brown sugar, 1/4 C butter and corn syrup. Spread in greased 8 inch square pan; set aside.
- Unroll can of crescent rolls, seal seams; spread with 1/4 C butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over butter; sprinkle with pecans.
- Roll up jelly roll style, starting with the long side; seal edge. Cut roll into 16 slices; place in prepared pan.
- Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before inverting onto serving plate.
These were fairly easy, since I didn't have to make dough, and tasted good. The gooey bottom layer didn't allow the rolls to get browned, so they were kind of soft on the bottom. Made for PAC Spring 2010.