Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
This is a recipe from JIF. I had it on hand, but assume any creamy PB would do. This stuff is heavenly! I have always been a complete failure at fudge. This recipe, because it simmers for 5 minutes is a cinch! Add food coloring for the holidays for an extra special treat!
- nonstick cooking spray (Crisco used)
- 3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (PET used)
- 1 2⁄3 cups peanut butter, creamy (Jif used)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil and then spray with a no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Spread in prepared pan. Cool. (I cool mine in the fridge after inital cool down).
- Cut into candy-sized pieces using a pizza cutter (works GREAT!). Store in covered container.