Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
This is a recipe from JIF. I had it on hand, but assume any creamy PB would do. This stuff is heavenly! I have always been a complete failure at fudge. This recipe, because it simmers for 5 minutes is a cinch! Add food coloring for the holidays for an extra special treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil and then spray with a no-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Simmer 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- 4Add peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- 5Spread in prepared pan. Cool. (I cool mine in the fridge after inital cool down).
- 6Cut into candy-sized pieces using a pizza cutter (works GREAT!). Store in covered container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melt in Your Mouth Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 49.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g