Prep 9 mins
Cook 11 mins
A dry, rich peanut butter recipe that melts in your mouth! Perfect to crumble for ice cream cake crusts, or just to eat!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened at room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Turn oven to 350°F Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Beat on low speed until throughly mixed.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, sift and mix inches.
- Use hands and roll dough into 1 1/2" balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Push center of each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for 11 minutes, and let cool for at least 1o minutes. (Careful! Touch these cookies before their done cooling and you'll crumble them!).